3D Cubic Gallery is a performant WebGL 3d application with items distributed in spaces using cubic topology.
Application components are designed and split into separated modules with different responsibilities. Effortlessly swap out one component with another to modify the app functionalities.
Various controls, parameters and configuration options are implemented to make the application extremely easy to customize and extend further.
Source code are well commented and thoroughly tested and checked to ensure its bug free quality for production.
Every UI elements are designed as separated components from the ground up. Components are loosely coupled widget objects that can be reused and customized in different projects.
- Over 40 configuration options
- Default dark theme and light theme
- Multi media support: photo, audio, video, ajax, inline, embedded iframe
- 2 mouse mode: mousemove and mousedrag
- Advanced full fledged 2D gallery mode: auto activated on non webgl browser
- Multiple screen support: mobile, tablet. desktop
- Multi categories support
- Full screen support
- Full width support
- High quality code commenting
- High quality documentation
- Lightweight: only 26KB in gzip format
- Advanced MediaViewer component, a feature rich lightbox application to view extended contents
- CSS preprocessor using SASS and Compass framework
- animejs as core animation engine: multiple easing equations support, configure delay, duration, callback with ease
- Multiple SASS variables offering extreme flexibility to customize application look and feel
- HTML preprocessor using Pug templates
- Advanced build system with Grunt: easily create distribution and examples file with builtin tasks
- Custom components: ItemTitle, ItemDescription
- videojs as main video playback engine
- audio5js as main audio playback engine
- Multiple examples included