Version 2.1 Changelog:
- Improved AI.
- Improved graphics and new sound effects.
- Fixed all of the known bugs.
- Improved UI.
- Improved dice physics.
- A new board named Babylon and new game pieces..
- Improved dice rolling mechanism.
One month of full support in all sections of the game.
This Unity project is a backgammon game. Many of you may know this game, but here is a short description of this amazing game:
Backgammon is one of the oldest known board games. Its history can be traced back nearly 5,000 years to archeological discoveries in the Middle East, specifically in Mesopotamia (ancient Sumer). It is a two player game where each player has fifteen pieces (checkers) which move between twenty-four triangles (points) according to the roll of two dice. The objective of the game is to be first to bear off, i.e. move all fifteen checkers off the board. Backgammon is a member of the tables family, one of the oldest classes of board games.
The rules in this game are exactly like a normal backgammon game and in other words, it is a simulation of it. You can also easily edit it as you want to change some aspects of it or make it look like what you have in mind.
- Cross platform (Android, iOS and Windows)
- High definition graphics
- Features fully integrated sounds
- Single player and local two players modes
- 3 designed boards
- Strong AI that never cheats
- Real world dice roll
- Double cubes
- Undo feature
- Unity 3D version 2019.3.12f1 or higher
- Install unity 2019.3.12f1 or higher version to load up the project and see the read me file for details about editing, reskining and etc.