Gravity Forms – Freshworks CRM Integration plugin allows you to connect WordPress Gravity Forms and Freshworks CRM. To automatically add/update Gravity Forms form submissions to your Freshworks CRM account, simply integrate your Gravity Forms form with Freshworks CRM Contact.
- Easily integrate your Gravity Forms form with Freshworks CRM Contact.
- Integrated Gravity Forms form can automatically add/update your site new form submissions to your Freshworks CRM Contact.
- Easily map your Gravity Forms form fields to your Freshworks CRM Contact fields.
- Action Event option for ‘Create Module Record’ and ‘Create/Update Module Record’.
- Support Freshworks CRM Custom Fields (Number, DropDown, MultiSelect, Date, Email, Text, etc…).
- Support Gravity Forms form ‘File Attachments’ and upload form file attachments to your Freshworks CRM ‘Files’.
- Support ‘Recent note’ field of Freshworks CRM ‘Notes’.
- Support ‘Relationship’ type field (Sales owner) of Freshworks CRM Module.
- ‘Freshworks CRM Module Field’ dropdown fields sorted in alphabetical order.
- Section for view Freshworks CRM API error logs.
- API Error Notification option for will be sent Freshworks CRM API error to the specified email.
- Integrate unlimited Gravity Forms forms.
Note: For Freshworks CRM FREE plan, our plugin will not work because it has no API access.
Author Ratings & Reviews
1.0.0 - Initial release.