Super easy to setup and customise:
With iOS 14 now out, many app developers are rushing to add widgets to their creations. These updated widgets take advantage of the biggest feature added to iOS 14 — the ability to put widgets anywhere on a home screen.
Previous iOS releases also featured widgets, but iOS 14 frees them from the Today view to the left of the iPhone’s home screens, while allowing for richer widgets with more engaging and informative designs.
Features in the app
- Pre made 150+ widget templates ready to use
- Create your own widget and edit
- Choose background image (Flicker and unsplash apis integrated)
- Choose background color
- Choose background gradient
- Choose font
- Choose text colours
- Add overlay
- Add borders
- In app purchase to unlock templates
- Clean and simple design
- Bug free and quality code