Muly is a featured, scalable short video that includes first-party support for cloud deployment by default.
The API is secured by personal access tokens, admin panel is reactive, thanks to its Laravel + Livewire foundation. Whereas, the Android app is built on Material Design principles following easy, less code to understand and iterate upon.
The demo APK can be downloaded from http://bit.ly/muly-20200929.
The admin panel demo is available at http://bit.ly/muly-login. You may use below credentials to login as administrator.
The algorithm is pretty intelligent. It keeps track of users watched videos and shows the unwatched first. Even after that to prevent repeat, it randomizes once the user has watched all unwatched. In both scenarios, clips from verified users are preferred to appear first.
- See videos & read news.
- Like, comment and engage with content.
- Login with Facebook, Google & OTP (Msg91 / Twilio).
- Follow, unfollow your favorite creators.
- Real time one-to-one messaging.
- Instant push notifications with FCM.
- Download and share with watermark.
- Record new video or upload existing.
- Choose from library or copy song from video.
- Recording with start/stop timer.
- Real time camera filters.
- Apply filters to existing videos.
- Slo-mo and other video speed options.
- Privacy on Video & comments.
- Store files on S3 or DigitalOcean.
- Pre-integrated with Google AdMob for revenue.
- Cloud or VPS server (with root access recommended).
- PHP 7.2 & MySQL 5.7 or higher.
- No need to install FFmpeg on server.
- Laravel + Livewire
- Latest Android SDK + MVVM
- Firebase Cloud Messaging
- The admin panel source code.
- The Android app source code.
- The pre-built demo APK.
- Installation guide as PDF.
For instructions, please follow the README.pdf inside main archive. To seek personal help, please visit https://starthub.ltd/contact.
Professional installation service as well as minor customisation (logo, images and colors) can be opted for $99 extra.
- Initial release on Envato.