Gmeet Live Class addon adds Gmeet Live Class module in Smart School https://codecanyon.net/item/smart-school-school-management-system/19426018. Using this module teacher/staff create live online classes using http://meet.google.com/ service. Further students can join these classes from Smart School user panel or mobile app. Staff can also create live meetings. Reports are also available as Live Class join report and Live Meeting join report.
As Google Meet currently does not provide any api/sdk for creating meetings directly (https://support.google.com/meet/thread/63731528?hl=en) so to create Gmeet Live Class or Meeting in Smart School you should create google meet meeting manually from http://meet.google.com/new . After creating meeting, just copy meeting url and enter in Smart School Gmeet add Live Class or Meeting.
Smart School Version 6.1.0 with Gmeet Live Class demo is now available at https://demo.smart-school.in/site/login
- Add live classes from admin panel for any teachers
- Teacher can also add live classes as per their teacher timetable
- Add multiple sections for a class in live class
- Student can join live class from student panel or mobile app
- Student and Parent will get notification for live class
- Admin and teacher check live class join report
- Staff can create live meetings
- Other staff members can join meetings
- Admin can check live meeting join report
- Gmeet Live Class supports Smart School android app