TeenPatti is a popular Indian gambling card game just like poker or rummy. It is normally played in a group of 2 to 5 persons and uses a 52-card. Each player is dealt three cards face down. Before the cards are dealt, the boot amount is decided and collected from each player. The boot amount is the minimum stake amount put in the pot, which is the money kept in the centre of the table. As the game progresses the pot money grows and is won by the winner of that hand. Winner is the player who remains in the game till the completion of the hand and has the best hand or the highest hand based on the cards ranking shown below.
Ranking of the cards from high to low is:
- Pure Sequence
- High Card
Chips And Cash:
Teenpatti want to play for chips. If we don’t have chips, we will purchase via payment gateway(Cards, Netbanking, UPI). Chips value is 1 chips for 1 cash or rupees. If you win 100 chips, you will receive 100 cash or rupees.
- Multiple Table (per table 2 to five person)
- Chat Message
- Watching table
- Private Table
- Practice Mode
- Manually Select Lobbies
- Artificial Intelligence Bots
- Payment Option (Cards, Netbanking, UPI)
- Withdraw Option
- Admin Table
- Back-End Database
- WebGL Build
- Update Available single game for teenpatti, poker, rummy and andhar bahar.
- Unity3d (2018.4.16f1 version)
- Laravel & MySQL
What required to maintain this app
- One hosting admin panel to maintain database
- Heroku.com – Our multiplayer code running this server. This server is basically free for limited space. If you reach more user, you can use monthly package.
- All Customization available for extra money