Have a question? email me at email@example.com
Snapshare – Full iOS template written on Swift, which use Firebase as backend.
Instagram, Snapchat, Tiktok, and other video services are rising. Take this wave and create your own app with video sharing service where you can create using Firebase and start creating a community that can share a video quickly and without authorization for the public. A simple dashboard allows exploring new videos by tags that user select on onboarding.
Then you realize that more people joining your community and want to use it. Enable the AdMob with a small update and you start monetizing your application. As far as you grow, you can add more and more features having this well-documented code that included in the package.
Hey you are the Boss now, so keep going! But remember it’s all start from this Template
- Mac OS El Capitan or higher
- Xcode 11+ (free on Mac AppStore)
- Cocoapods (open source and easy to install)
What to know more?
- Full source code to edit
- Create fixed duration videos
- Edit video with drawing, icons, text
- No need to register user (anonymous user)
- Swift 5.0 ready
- Follow/Unfollow users
- Explore public videos
- Onboarding for new users
- Admob monetization (easy to configure)
- Analytics (build-in and it’s just works) with Firebase
- Light and dark mode
- Track video views and count likes
- Modern design with stories
ACCORING TO CODE CANYON LICENSE AGREEMENT
IF YOU WANT TO SELL THIS APP AS PAID OR IN-APP PURCHASE PLEASE PURCHASE EXTENDED LICENSE. WITH REGULAR LICENSE YOU CAN SELL AS FREE APP AND WITHOUT IN-APP PURCHASE.
Version 1.1 - Version 1.0 - Initial release