Upflix – It is a modern platform for sharing video content,
analogous to popular video hosting platforms such as YouTube, Vimeo.
Upflix is one of the best options for creating your own video sharing platform
Important before buying!
Please look for questions here before asking them in the comments.
Why do I need Upflix Script?
If you are looking for a script to create a video hosting platform such as YouTube and Vimeo, then obviously the Upflix script is one of the best options for you. You can learn all additional details on the demo version of this script.
Key Features of Upflix Script
- Responsive, beautiful and modern design
- Attractive and powerful admin panel
- Upload video from your device
- Import videos from Youtube and Vimeo
- Notifications system
- Video (like, dislike, comment) system
- Video (sharing & reporting) system
- Videos explore system
- Bookmarks & Playlists system
- User channel system
- User channel dashboard system
- Subscribe/Unsubscribe system
- Multi language system
- SEO friendly optimization
- oAuth login system
- Watch history system
- And much more..
What kind of technology used?
Upflix Developed on native php code, without the use of any frameworks, with the exception of auxiliary libraries.
As for the client side of the script, the developers used the most popular technologies like Bootstrap, jQuery, VueJS, and others
- PHP 5.5 or Higher.
- GD Library
- PHP Zip Module
Demo credentials & Admin panel
In order to test all the capabilities of Upflix, you need to register for a demo version of this script. Registration is very simple and won’t take you much time.
After registration, you will get access to the admin panel, however there will be restrictions that will only apply to the demo version
– Version 1.0.0 released on 30 Aug 2020.