This app allows you to browse, select, compress and share videos from your mobile device in just a few taps. Video file compression works without noticeable quality loss. All video files are encoded in an MP4 container with AAC audio that allows 100% compatibility with Safari, Mozila, Chrome, Android and iOS.
App is good for (but not limited to) this common use-cases:
- Force your video to be compatible with most popular devices and platforms;
- Save your cellphone data plan when you’re on the go and need to send video to someone;
- Reduce file size of screen-casts before sharing them with anyone;
- Any situation when you need to reduce video file size without noticeable quality loosing;
- Works offline;
- Cross-platform (supports Android >= 8.0 and iOS >= 12);
- Tablets and smartphones support (adopts to different screens sizes);
- Dark Theme support;
- Compression implemented with 100% native code (no FFMPEG);
- Preview videos before sharing;
- Compression settings;
- Detailed documentation.
App is build with Flutter v1.22 – an open-source mobile application development SDK created by Google. You can run this app on both iOS and Android platforms.
Used open-source libs:
Try it at Google Play before you buy.